Friday 23 September 2011

Bangkok, Thailand

So everyone was nagging me to write a blog whilst I'm away so here it is ! Nothing special just to keep whoever is interested up to date...

Approximately 18 hours after leaving London, I arrived at the Sawasdee Bangkok Inn where I will be staying for the next 2 nights. Everything went smoothly on the journey and the room here is really nice. After an almost warm shower and a bit of a nap I went for a walk around the town.

It's immensely hot and humid which is going to take a while to get used to but I think I'll manage ! There are stalls and market stands everywhere, down every alley and around every corner - so busy yet it seems almost calm. Everyone here seems to be so chilled out and relaxed, it's great...

2 comments:

  1. Glad you made it! Got any photos?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to know you made it in one piece. I second Dan's comment, get some piccies :)

    ReplyDelete